There are two aspects to Adopt-a-Unit combined to best fit your organization’s interest:
- Your organization provides the volunteer labor to complete the construction of the home
- Your organization donates funds to underwrite the cost of completing the unit, including work that may need to be contracted out
It is excellent for team building The opportunity to invite our clients to work on the project and spend some time with them was great for building relationships.
The Financial Advisors, adoptors of Unit 6 in the Bixby Building
My regular crews love building with MVHH. They like the neighborhood, the hands on nature of the work and the camaraderie… It has been great to be doing our own unit – we know what we are going to be doing when we show up and we feel responsible for the quality of the work. It’s great!
Shir Tikvah, adoptors of Unit 1 in the Bixby Building
In addition to the benefit of knowing you’ve made a lasting difference in a family’s life, your Adopt-A Unit will be celebrated by:
- Sponsor link on our web site
- Signage at the work site
- News releases in the local media
- Social media presence and recognition
- Recognition and photo opportunity at the home dedication
- Lasting recognition as a treasured partner of the family whose home you adopted
As you provide the volunteer labor, we will support your team the entire time! Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity will get the unit ready for you to start, and provide the tools, materials, and supervision needed to make this commitment a fun, rewarding and memorable contribution
Join the following organizations that have adopted homes with Merrimack Valley Habitat in the past.
For more information about Adopt-a-Unit, contact us at 978-681-8858 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org