We will be exploring ways to expand our Brickman Triathlon in 2016. Thank you to our volunteer Race Director, Gerry Pouliott, our partnership with the Merrimack Valley YMCA, our sponsors, the City of Lawrence, and all of the participants in helping us achieve so much success over the past 6 years. The Brickman is designed to celebrate both Merriamck Valley Habitat for Humanity and the Merrimack Valley YMCA in their commitment to the community of Lawrence, MA. Check back Summer 2016 for updates, and follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/MerrimackValleyHFH/
Brickman Sprint Triathlon Past Course Description
- 250 yard serpentine indoor swim at the Lawrence YMCA pool.
- 10 mile bike ride through the streets of Lawrence. Great police support from the Lawrence police force directs traffic as you bike through Lawrence in a looped course passing Merrimack Valley Habitat homes.
- A flat 3 mile run which is 4.5 loops around the Campagnone Common
After the race, celebrate your accomplishment in the Lawrence YMCA with awards and food, compliments of wonderful local sponsors in the community who help make this possible.
More Ways to Support Our Event
- Donate – All funds raised will help the work of Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity and the Lawrence YMCA. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer – We need many volunteers for this annual event. You can play an important role in making the Brickman happen by joining the planning committee or volunteering the weekend of the event. To volunteer contact email@example.com
- Sponsor – Sponsors of the Brickman Triathlon play a key role in supporting the community, the race, and two Lawrence organizations. There are several levels of sponsorship to meet your needs. For more information on how you can become a sponsor, please click here, or call 978-681-8858.