Donate Auction Items: if you have a service, product or item to donate for the silent and live auctions, please complete the form. A wide variety of auction items help us raise as much as we can to fund building more homes for local, qualified families, and we’re always looking for new items!
Ideas for auction items include:
- Experiences – vacation homes, wine country tours, golf outings, travel opportunities
- Entertainment – tickets to a show or event, sports tickets, bike rentals, kayak rentals
- Services- spa, manicure/pedicure, home decorating, landscaping, art lessons, tutoring services, painting lessons, paint a room, etc.
- Sports memorabilia- signed jerseys, sporting equipment, framed items
- Other ideas- Gift baskets (wine, cheese, themed baskets, spa, game night), Home Decor (art, chairs, unique furniture), and Gift certificates (restaurants, local shops, hair and nail salons, car washes, retail outlets).
Become a Sponsor: By supporting our annual Building Dreams Gala with sponsorship or a program advertisement, you not only contribute to this special evening, but will also receive acknowledgment at the event, on our website, via social media and in all media presence. We are grateful for our Exclusive Media Sponsor, Northshore Magazine, and their Home Edition. To learn more or to become a sponsor, email us at email@example.com or call us at (978) 681-8858. You can also click the Sponsor button below, complete the info request form and we will contact you!
2017, Building Dreams Committee Members
Liza Waters, C0-Chair & MVHH board member
Matt McLennan, C0-Chair & MVHH board member
Stuart Johnson, MVHH board member
Consultants and Staff
Lauren Hajjar – Errand and Events by Lauren
Sharon Elwell – Elwell Design
Randy Larson – Executive Director, MVHH
Bob Roetger – Director of Development, MVHH
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (978) 681-8858.