The Women Build Program, supported by Lowe’s, brings women from all walks of life together to learn construction skills and then use those skills to help build homes in partnership with the families that will live in them – eliminating poverty housing one home at a time.
Each year Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity hosts a number of Women Build Days throughout the year, including our National Women Build week over Mother’s Day weekend. The 2017 schedule is: February 18th, March 4th, National Women Build Week May 10th, 11th and 13th, October 21st, and Women Veteran Build – November 11th. Follow us for regular updates and click the Facebook link for event days scheduled for 2017 facebook.com/MerrimackValleyHFH
We invite the women who have served and protected our country to build with us, as we develop stronger connections with the veterans within our community.
How can you be part of Women Build?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 978-681-8858 and let us know you’d like to register for one of the Women Build Days!
- Help with fun fundraising to support the build. It’s easy – here’s how you can do it:
- Donate $20 yourself – it is always easier to get others to support you if you donate to your cause first!
- Ask 2 co-workers for $10 each.
- Ask 2 of your friends for $10 each.
- Ask 2 family members for $10 each.
- Ask 2 neighbors for $10 each.
- Can’t fundraise? How about providing lunch for the day?
- Call to see if we are hosting any trainings with Lowes, our partner for Women Build.
Come help us build, help us raise funds, help make the American Dream come true! Women Power!